Marion Neises | WAY Founder & Managing Director | E-RYT 500h
- AYA certified Vinyasa yoga teacher E-RYT 500h
- Hatha Yoga teacher / Yoga therapist SYT 720h
- Hormone Yoga teacher after Dinah Rodriques | 50h
- Children's yoga teacher according to Prof. Stück | 60h
- Ayurveda therapist | 100h
- Meditation teacher | 100h
- Systemic yogacoach | 500h
- Pranajama Continuing Education | 50UE Dr. Lord Krishna
- Personal and Business Coach IHK
- Integrative coach with Christopher Rauen / DBVC
- Communication trainer
- Business yoga teacher
Marion Neises studied political science, economics, philosophy and history. As a trained business and finance journalist at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, she worked for TV, radio and print media for over 20 years until her serious traffic accident.
As part of her work as a television presenter, she found yoga and ayurveda 15 years ago, as a stress-prevention tool to cope with the hectic everyday life of the TV business. She even completed two Hatha Yoga teacher training courses; one after Yesudian 200h, as well as a one and a half year training program with a focus on yoga therapy and Ayurveda at the Institute for Yoga and Medicine 500h in Hinterzarten, as well as a Vinyasa Yoga teacher training 500h / E-RYT 500h.
Further education followed with Dinah Rodriques (Hormonyoga), Dr. med. Shrikrishna (pranayama) and prof. Dr. Markus Stück (relaxation training for children with yoga). Marion Neises has been working since her car accident and the birth of her two children, mainly as a systemic staff and business coach, as well as a yoga and meditation teacher.